The opportunity has arisen for a Partnership Sales Executive to join the Champions of England, Chelsea Football Club sponsorship team The role will involve playing a key role in lead generation for the sponsorship sales process
This placement offers a unique opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a Premier League Football Club, the sports industry and an introduction to the sponsorship sales process
- Making introductory calls to the organisations that the club have approached in order to discuss partnershipopportunities.
- Navigate through the companies in order to obtain email addresses, schedule calls and meetings for the sponsorship sales team.
- Build solid foundations in early stages of the relationship between Chelsea Football Club and these companies.
- The key performance measure will be the number of meetings/calls confirmed.
- Working closely with the research, design and operations team in preparation for the meetings. Assisting with logistics, reports and presentations.
- Maintaining an accurate database of companies and reporting.
Required Skills & Personal Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Confident telephone manner
- Diligent attitude when faced with large pieces of work
- High level of commercial awareness
- Highly motivated and result led
- Strong communication, organisational skills and time management
Follow this link to apply: //www.sportingjobs.co.uk/job/partnership-sales-executive-clubs-associations-chelsea-36.htm