Sportingjobs.co.uk part of Sporting Group International, is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the advancement of sports brands, leagues and associations throughout the world. Wherever and whenever a vacancy appears our organisation will supply the right person - and not just to fill the vacancy, but to bring fresh ideas and perspectives too.
Our mantra as a business is to deliver the best possible service to the UK sports market and our company mission statement is “#It’s about the service”, we strive to ensure that we deliver this on all engagements with client and candidates.
Sportingjobs.co.uk are seeking a sports enthusiast who wants to apply their passion for sport to a direct Recruitment Consultant Sales/Account Manager role. Naturally, you are competitive, hard-working and extremely ambitious. These traits are essential in a recruitment environment. You will be building relationships with both clients and candidates and essentially dual-selling to the both. You will be working in a fast-paced, team environment. As a sports recruitment consultant you will be placing a variety of candidates into a range of companies; whether it be a Premier League club, , Premiership Rugby club, County Championship Cricket club, The Professional Golfers Association,, Horse Racing venue or a well-known sports brand.
- Developing a deep understanding of the sports business sector and the way sports organisations are organised
- Managing and actively working on the full recruitment process from start to finish; on brief, on time and on budget
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Candidate engagement, interviewing candidates and gaining an understanding of their career history and aspirations
- Produce accurate, informative and relevant candidate interview reports and present the candidates to the client
- Ownership of the candidate experience
- Client engagement, ownership of the client experience
- Build relationships and regularly consult with clients and candidates where appropriate, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Full cycle offer management with the final and successful candidate
- Managing candidate expectations and managing the communication to unsuccessful candidates to guarantee a high standard candidate experience
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
- Generating new business through business development
- Cold calls to potential new clients trying to win new business.
- Lead generation - obtaining industry information from clients and candidates.
- Pre-screening candidates through face to face or telephone interviews.
- Headhunting new candidates.
- Advertising for new candidates through various methods.
- Organising interviews and guiding candidates through the entire interview process.
- Closing offers.
- Objection handling by candidates and clients.
- University degree or commercial sales experience
- Previous permanent recruitment experience
- Extremely motivated and hard-working
- Financially driven
- Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
- Proactive and results driven
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- An unshakable work ethic
- Have an interest in sport
To apply please click here
Posted on Wednesday Jan 9