Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their retail team and is looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to manage their Fan Hub and Stadium Stores.
The successful candidate will be available to work any five days out of seven, this will include all home match days.
Reporting into the Head of Retail, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the day to day running of the retail stores to the highest standard, maintaining a focus on sales, customer service footfall, events and merchandise whilst carrying out all aspects of the Stores and Merchandise Manager role.
Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using a commercially focused approach to continually maximize sales and profitability opportunities within Fan Hub and Stadium stores.
- Creation and delivery of Fan Hub and Store marketing, liaising with relevant stakeholders on these to ensure seamless delivery.
- Ensuring sales are maximised by actively seeking and organising a calendar of Fan Hub/Store Events throughout the year i.e. Player Signings, Penalty Shoot-Out competitions, Hub Talks, School Visits etc.
- Delivering the retail stores P&L, controlling costs within agreed budgets.
- Conduct buying visits to suppliers (excluding technical partner) alongside the Head of Retail proposing lines for purchase to ensure that retail product is kept fresh and stock levels remain at appropriate levels.
- The role would ideally suit a candidate who is able to demonstrate previous experience in managing dual retail sites and retail events.
Other attributes include:
- Effective time management and communication skills
- Inspirational and confident approach
- Strong commercial and retail knowledge
- The ability to manage, develop and motivate a team
- Positively represents the company Brand and operates with a high level of integrity