Our client are looking to recruit an energetic and motivated Junior Graphic Designer to support and assist with fulfilling the various graphic design requirements throughout the Club, in particular the design and creation of the Club’s award-winning matchday programme for every home game throughout the season.
Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, the successful applicant will work closely with the Publications Manager in assisting on each matchday programme, by designing all editorial and advertorial, as well as sourcing appropriate photography. The role will involve in assisting with implementing and adhering to the Club’s central brands and sub brands, to ensure they are consistently delivered.
Qualifications and Experience
- A-Level or above in Graphic Design
- Good working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Proficiency using Apple products
- Proven experience in editorial design
- Good understanding and experience of preparing files to print specification
- Outstanding attention to detail
Other ideal attributes include:
- Excellent communication and people skills, whilst also be able to work independently when required
- Highly organised
- Creative and innovative, looking at both football and non-football related design